Monday, October 19, 2015
10 Wishes I would ask the book genie to grant me:
1. I know my husband would laugh at me for this one, but I would love for there to be one last, lost novel that Jane Austen wrote. Six complete books just isn't enough. lol.
2. C.S. Lewis had an unfinished manuscript on a story he started about Helen of Troy that I would of loved to read in it's entirety.;) I love what he did with Till We Have Faves and the story of Psych and Cupid, so I am sure that a story about Helen of Troy would of been amazing!
3. When I was younger, I really enjoyed Lawanan Blackwell's Gresham Chronicles. I wish she would write more stories like them!
4. Another great fantasy series by Sherwood Smith.
5. More books by Autumn Cornwell.
6. More books by Jenny Lundquist
7. Another good series by Patrick W. Carr. (I may have my wish with this one, since he is coming out with a new series!)
8. Another book by Julianne Donaldson.
9. More books by Jill Williamson.
10.More stories by Melanie Dobson