Monday, November 28, 2016
LET YOUR BODY DO THE WORK
Do you have to tell your leg to heal from a scrape? Your lungs to take in air? Your body that it’s hungry? No. Your body does these things automatically, effortlessly. Vibrant health is your birthright and within your grasp; you just have to step out of the way. In Effortless Healing, online health pioneer, natural medicine advocate, and bestselling author Dr. Joseph Mercola reveals the nine simple secrets to a healthier, thinner you. The results are amazing and the steps can be as easy to implement as:
· Throwing ice cubes in your water to make it more “structured”
· Skipping breakfast, as it could be making you fat
· Eating up to 75 percent of your calories each day in fat for optimal health, reduction of heart disease, and cancer prevention
· Avoiding certain meat and fish, but enjoying butter
· Eating sauerkraut (and other fermented foods) to improve your immune system and your mood
· Walking barefoot outside to decrease system-wide inflammation (and because it just feels great)
· Enjoying a laugh: it’s as good for your blood vessels as fifteen minutes of exercise
Effortless Healing is the distillation of decades of Dr. Mercola’s experience and cutting-edge medical knowledge. With his wisdom and that of your body, you can optimize your health, your weight, and your life…effortlessly.
My thoughts: I have read some of Dr. Mercola's articles and the like online, so I was thrilled to have a chance to read this book to review! It is interesting to read his thoughts on healing your body. I thought that this book was informative and well researched. I love walking barefoot, so doing it more outside is no problem for me.;)
I received this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for my honest review.
Posted by Inklings and Notions at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment