Monday, July 11, 2016
Take ten: facts about me
I could have some fun with this one! A lot of my list will most likely not be book related.;)
1. I've known my husband since we were 13, though there was zero romantic interest on either side of our friendship until he came home from college and we both attended a mutual friend's wedding. Catching the garter put ideas in his head. LOL. The funny thing is, I think about everyone saw it but me, since several friends made a big deal about our talking. I guess I can be a bit thick.;) He had to work to get me to come around, but I'm so thankful he did! We make a pretty good team.
2. I have two children, a girl and a boy. Being a mother is incredible, but it's also exhausting!
3. I sign up for all the summer reading programs for my children.;) My husband is usually less than thrilled. lol.
4. I once wound up with food poisoning at my grandma's. I loved her dearly, but didn't trust her cooking after that.;)
5. I adore Doctor Who and wish that there was such a thing as a TARDIS.
6. Having kids brings out the kid in me. I love the excuse to play with bubbles and sidewalk chalk!
7. I enjoy canning/preserving food. There is just something satisfying about preserving food we have harvested.
8. We have an old house that we are still working on, after owning it for over 5 years. I'm hopeful that this will be the year that I finally remodel the kitchen.;)
9. I hated seeing as a teen, but wound up working with my SIL, making doll clothes. I loved it!
10. My favorite movie is Emma
Bonus: Baking relaxes me. The day before my wedding I baked up a storm!