top ten list!
1. Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games)
She is at the top, with her trapping and hunting skills.;)
2. Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games)
Because I wouldn't want Katniss without her better half.;) I would imagine he would keep spirits up and he is just a kind, likeable character.
3. Hermoine Granger (Harry Potter)
For the magic and her smarts.
4. Reepicheep (Chronicles of Narnia)
Who wouldn't want a sword wielding mouse on their side?
6. Legolas (LOTR)
These two go hand in hand. Their banter cracks me up!
7.Juliette D’Alisa (A Table by the Window)
Just because she would be a blast to cook with.
8. Sir Percy Blakeney (The Scarlet Pimpernel)
Okay, so I am all about the Scarlet Pimpernel at the moment, with re-reading it. He's hilarious!
9. Cantor D Ahmaand
Another fun pair from One Realm Beyond