Monday, January 13, 2014

New, exciting books


Another Top Ten Tuesday list
This one is my list of top ten releases for 2014 that I am most looking forward to.:)

1. Rebels by Jill WIlliamson
I just finished the second book in The Safe Lands, so now I am eagerly awaiting the third book, since it sounds like some of the on going mysteries of this dystiopian world will finally be revealed!

2. A Stillness of Chimes by Meg Mosely
I fell in love with this author's unique stories and fun characters when I read her book When Sparrows Fall, which was exceptional. I can't wait to read this one!

3. The Sentinels of Anderson by Tracy Groot
I've enjoyed this author's stories that are set in Biblical times, so I look forward to this one!


4. Chateau of Secrets by Melanie Dobson
This one not only looks good, but also  has a gorgeous cover! I'm a sucker for a pretty book. lol.

5. The Queen's Handmaiden by Tracy Higley
I've read several of Tracy Higley's books and  enjoyed each one! I look forward to this one.

6. The Last Queen of Sheba by Jill Hudson
I will have to read up on this author. This one is my random "this looks like it could be good" choice.:)

7. The Bridge to Haven by Francine Rivers
I liked Leota's Garden, so I think I should like this one.:) 

8.  A Fall of Marigold by Susan Meissner
Another favorite author!

9. A Draw of Kings by Patrick Carr
I love this series! This is one of the books I am really looking forward to.;) 

10. A Captain for Laura Rose by Stephanie Grace Whitson
This author was a favorite when I was young, since her books were always solid with their historical facts. It's been a while since I last read one of her novels, so I want to read this one.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment