Monday, January 20, 2014

Eyes Wide Open

From the back:

Who am I? 

My name is Christy Snow. I’m seventeen and I’m about to die.

I’m buried in a coffin under tons of concrete. No one knows where I am. My heart sounds like a monster with clobber feet, running straight toward me. I’m lying on my back, soaked with sweat from the hair on my head to the soles of my feet. My hands and feet won’t stop shaking.

Some will say that I m not really here. Some will say I’m delusional. Some will say that I don t even exist. But who are they? I’m the one buried in a grave. \

My name is Christy Snow. I’m seventeen. I’m about to die.

So who are you? 

This novel is a page turner from the very beginning! I couldn't put it down as I followed the story of two kids, stuck in an interesting predicament. As the story of Christy and her friend, Austin, unfold, you will be reading as fast as you can to get to the bottom of the story. I loved the fast pace of this book, but was a bit disappointed with some of it towards the end. I shall leave it at that, since I don't want to give away anything. I did think that it was well written and interesting though.

No comments:

Post a Comment