Thursday, September 1, 2016

Revive voxbox

My thoughts: I had so much fun with the contents of this voxbox! I love Shea Moisture products, since they don't have a lot of junk in their hair care items. So, I was thrilled to try a sample of their fruit fusion. I only wish that they had sent me a bigger size to enjoy.;)
While I am not much of a coffee drinker (I prefer tea, but I do love coffee ice cream!), I love that these three brands: Kauai Coffee, Chock Full o' Nuts, and Hills Bros use compostable K-cups. I am all about recycling and composting, so this is a big hit with me!
The SnackWell's Caramel Macchiato biscuit wound up not being to my liking, since it was very bitter tasting. As I mentioned above, I love coffee flavored sweets, but I did not care for this biscuit and the aftertaste it left in my mouth. That said, if you are a true coffee fan, I think you will enjoy this biscuit.
Out of the three protein powdered drinks (Vanilla Plt by Plant Protein, Cookies n Cream by Next Step, and Strawberries and Cream by Whey Tech), I have to say that I enjoyed the Cookies n Cream one the best. The others were fine (though I am not a fan of a strong stevia taste, so Vanilla Plt is one I wouldn't buy), but this one was downright delicious! I love that it is a good source of protein and tastes great!
I received all these products free through Influenster. It is such fun to get a voxbox and try out new products! They have a wide variety of things they send out to review, so check them out if you have time to review products for fun.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment