A lot of the books I read are set in the US, so this is a fun list to compile! A lot of the books I like set in other countries are classics, so I will split my list between classics and modern novels.
1. Persuasion by Jane Austen
My favorite out of Austen's stories! It has some amazing lines, and I love the ending!
2. Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
It's been a while, but I loved this book the first time I read it!
3. Chronicles of Narnia by Lewis
Pretty much my most favorite series ever.
4. Mary Barton by Gaskell
Another one I need to re-read, but I remember loving it. I hope BBC will do a movie out of it.:)
5. Emma by Austen
I love the humor of this one!
6. A Noble Masquerade by Kristi Ann Hunter
This is a fun story.
7. Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson
8. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
This is probably my favorite, since I started with the movie first before reading any of the books. Not the best way to start, but it definitely grabbed my attention and made me want to read the books!
9. Carpe Diem by Autumn Cornwell
It's been an age since I read this one, but I remember loving it
10. Close to You by Kara Isaac
Love this one! Tolkien, New Zealand, and a gorgeous romance.
What books should I read and add to my list? What are some of your favorites?