Monday, February 15, 2016
Take ten: songs I would love to turn into books
1. Dancing in the minefields by Andrew Peterson
Such a interesting way to sum up marriage, but it's spot on and could make a beautiful love story.
"'Cause the only way to find your life
Is to lay your own life down
And I believe it's an easy price
For the life that we have found"
2. Wonder (If She'll Get it) by Superchick
This song makes me chuckle when I hear it, so I think it could make a cute YA story.
3. Wishes by Superchick
Kind of a sad breakup type song (I like a lot of those.... What does that say about me?), but I really like it and think it could make a good story. Who knows, there could still be a happy ending after all.;)
4. When I say I do by Matthew West
This is one of those songs that makes me fall a little more in love with my husband every time I hear it, since it makes me think of our wedding day. I would love for that to be felt in a story.;)
5. Must of Done Something Right by Relient K
Totally cheesy at times, but it would make an adorable story!
6. Best thing by Relient K
Another cheesy, but cute song that would make a fun chick lit or YA story.
7. I'll Wait for You by Moriah Peters
8. So She Dances Josh Groban
9. Boat Song by J J Heller
10. Until You Came Along by J J Heller