Monday, August 17, 2015

Take Ten, Authors on my auto buy list


This week, the topic over at the Broke and Bookish is top ten authors on my auto buy list.;) (each author's name will take you to their page on Goodreads, you are interested in seeing what titles they have written)

My picks
1. Julie Klassen

2. Kristy Cambron

3. Jenny B. Jones

4. Lisa Wingate

5. Katherine Reay

6. Cathy Gohlke

My daughter's picks

7. Keith Baker

8. Mike Boldt

9. Sandra Boynton


10. Mo Willems

Bonus!
11. April Erwin

8 comments:

  1. What a fun list! Sandra Boynton is pretty cool. She was an auto-buy for us for awhile there. I follow her on Facebook and love her little cartoons. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to follow her on Facebook, since I have seen some of her fun comics on there.;)

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these authors, which is pretty bad! I'll have to look into some of them.

    My list: http://www.teaandtitles.com/?p=184

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to let me know if you wind up liking them.;) I love to share favorites.;)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these authors. So excited to find new ones to read! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I hope you enjoy them.;) I love sharing favorites.;)

      Delete
  4. Excellent list! We share Julie Klassen :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super pumped that she has two new books coming out soon.;)

      Delete