Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Justice Burning


Widowed Fire Investigator, Aidan McLeod determined never to fall in love again, but when he meets Morgan Daryl, a counselor and graphologist, he may have to change his mind – and soon, because Justice, Missouri is being terrorized by an arsonist and it’s up to Aidan to stop him before someone ends up dead.

My thoughts: While I had a harder time getting into this story than with April's previous ones, I still found it to be an interesting read. I love that there is mystery and romance in this story. The characters are well written, coming alive with their struggles and heartache as the story progresses. Not only are the main characters well written, but April also does a wonderful job of bringing to life the secondary characters, something I always appreciate in a story.;) I found myself laughing over some of the antics of Aiden's children!
I give this story a 4.5 out of 5 stars. It has a wonderful message that sticks with the readers after the last page.

No comments:

Post a Comment