Top Ten under appreciated marriage books.
1. The Most Important Year in a Woman`s Life by Wolgemuth and Devries
2. The Most Important Year in a Man`s Life by Wolgemuth and Devries
3. Love Life fot Every Married Couple by Ed Wheat
4. The Act of Marriage by the Lahaye`s
5. The Five Love Languages
6. The Love Dare by Kendrick
7. Any of Gary Smalley`s marriage books
8. Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts by the Parrott`s
9. Love and Respect by Eggerichs
10. His Needs, Her Needs by Harley
There. I thought I would do something a bit different this week, since a lot of my book memes circle around the same stories. I have a huge stack of books to get through this next month or so, though, so I should have some new material to talk about.;)
I love the spin that you've put on this week's list. I haven't read many books about marriage but these look like good titles!ReplyDelete
I enjoyed seeing your list too! I haven't read any of the books on it, but I am putting some on hold at the library.;)Delete
Thanks for stopping by!
Well, everyone needs a list like this one! Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Here's my Top Ten Little Known Fantasy and Science Fiction Novels!
Thanks for stopping by!Delete
I enjoy seeing your lists.:)
Good Choices! Our Sunday class did `Love & Respect` as a class.ReplyDelete
I bet that was a wonderful class! More churches should do marriage seminars, since marriages need all the encouragement they can get.Delete