Monday, September 14, 2015

Take Ten


This week is a freebie, so I am going to go with an easy one. Top ten books that I will be posting reviews on here soon.;) I know, it is kind of like the TBR list that we get to do next week, but I think it will be different, since I have quite a few books to get through here soon.:)

1. The Columbus Code
I actually have to finish this one for tomorrow, since my review is due.;) It is an interesting read!

2. Out of the Ashes
This is another one that won't be on my TBR list, since I have already finished it.;) It was a fun, fantasy style read!

3. Taming the To Do List
I need this one now more than ever!

4. Girl Meets Change
I'm looking forward to finishing this one, since it is a story of hope.

5. Living a Beautiful Life on Less
I look forward to seeing what tips this book has, since my husband and I are both self employed. Financial books like this always pique my interest.

6. Hot Mama
These ladies look like they have some great ideas on date nights and the like!

7. Bearskin
I only just started this one, but it promises to be an interesting, fantasy read based on the bearskin story.

8. A Wedding at the Orange Blossom Inn
I can't say that these are my favorite Amish books, but they are still sweet stories.

9. The New Pilgrims
Somehow, I'm doing a lot of non-fiction here soon...

10. Redeeming Pleasure

I always enjoy seeing what others come up with for the freebie lists, since there are some creative souls out there.;) I'm afraid, after being sick on and off for the last couple of weeks, that I am not feeling too creative.:(

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun TBR and list of book reviews you have coming, Amanda! :) Looking forward to what's to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading Taming the To-do List as well, so I'm looking forward to reading your review. Ironically I'm procrastinating and putting off writing my review for it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading your review as well! I need to finish the book first.... I may have gone a little crazy with how many reviews I signed up to do, so learning to take my to do list is just what I need.;)

      Delete
  3. Taming the To-do List and Wedding at Orange Blossom Inn are on my TBR for September! :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete