Books recently added to my TBR list. (This is probably one of the easier lists;))
1. Live, Lies, and Spies by Cindy Anstey
This one looks like a seriously fun read!
2. A Tailor-Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer
I recently read a novella by Karen and was quite impressed with her humor and writing style. One of my fellow bloggers recommended several of her novels, and this was one of them.
3. The Fifth Avenue Artists Society by Joy Callaway
One of my friends had this on her Goodreads list, so I had to add it to my pile since it looks quite interesting.
4. An Elegant Facade by Kristi Ann Hunter
I loved her first story, so I had to add this one to my list!
5. Always Watching by Lynette Eason
This one is actually on it's way to my mailbox!
6. Missing by Lisa Harris
I loved the first book in the series! I only hope we get some answers in this one.;)
7. A Haven on Orchard Lane by Lawana Blackwell
This author, along with Janette Oke, started my interest in historical fiction as a teenager. She hasn't written anything in a long time, so I look forward to a new book by her!
8. If I Run by Terri Blackstock
A new series by a great suspense/mystery writter.
9. The Calling by Rachelle Dekker
While I think she could of done more with the first book, I am still willing to give this one a shot.:)
10. Ravenswolde by Charity Bishop
I was reminded what a wonderful story Charity weaves when I read Thornewicke, so I was thrilled to see she released a new book last year!