This week`s top ten subject is to come up with ten characters who would of sat at one`s lunch table at school. To celebrate going back to school, I suppose.
1. Katniss from The Hunger Games. Because she is self sufficient and someone you want on your side. In all honesty, she probably wouldn`t want to be at anyones table. lol.
2, 3, 4. Ron, Hermoine, and Harry from The Harry Potter books. There would never be a dull moment with these three! I think I would have a very ecclectic group of kids.;)
5. Lucy from The Chronicles of Narnia. She would be quite the peace maker and just sweet. I would of appreciated her stories of another world, even though I wouldn`t of entirely believed her.
6. Sir Percy from The Scarlet Pimpernel. He`s a loveable fop, but brilliant under his facade.
7. Cinder from Cinder. She can fix just about anything, and would be a fun person, er, Cyborg.
8. Lizzy from Pride and Prejudice. Her quick tongue and wit would be great fun to have around!
9. Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables. Another fun and witty character!
10. Skeeter from The Help. She is interesting and can go against the norm when it means making the world a better place.
So, there you have it! I would have quite the