1. Anne of Green Gables was one of the first to come to mind, since you can`t beat the friendship of Anne and Diane.
2. Winne the Pooh.
3. I feel like Lord of the Rings can almost be on here twice, since you have the sacrificing friendship of Sam and Frodo, then the war time kinship of Legolas and Gimli.
4. Charlotte`s Web was my favorite story on friendship when I was a kid.
5. Sherlock Holmes. Watson balances his brilliant friend.
6.Harry Potter. Where would he be without Ron and Hermoine?
7. Katniss and Peeta.Sure, he loves her, but he was a great friend to always put her needs first.
8. Percy Jackson, with his best buds.
9. The Scarlet Pimpernel. I love the League!
10. Shirley and Caroline in Charlotte Bronte's Shirley.
Great choices. Harry Potter topped my list, I adore that series and it has so many wonderful friendships in it. The Hunger Games made my list too, such a brilliant series and some great friendships in that book. I have seen the PJ series on so many lists today, really want to read that one myself. Nice list :) Here's my TTT.ReplyDelete
I enjoyed looking at your list! You had some great books that I didn't even think to list!Delete
You will have to che ck out PJ and let me know what you think!
Harry Potter is definitely a great choice. I loved the friendship in it. I haven't ever read the Percy Jackson books! I've heard such great things about the series though, so I may have to pick it up and read it soon. Great picks! (:ReplyDelete
Thanks! You will have to let me know if you get into the Percy Jackson series!Delete