Monday, May 12, 2014

I'm Nobody, the Lost Pages

"I'm Nobody! Who are you? Are you nobody too?" And so begins the notes that Caleb Reed begins to receive. Notes from someone named Emily Dickinson. Notes that challenge him to leave the house, something he hasn't done in years. But, who are the notes really coming from? Is this just Caleb going crazy after not being allowed to morn the death of his older sister? Or is there something more to the notes?
I have to admit, I wasn't sure how I would like this book when I first picked it up. But, then I had a hard time putting it down! I had to stay up late to figure out what was going on with Caleb and his story. It is a beautiful book of loss and friendship, not to mention hope for those who have lost a loved one. Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment