Monday, June 13, 2016

Take ten: Most anticipated books of the latter half of 2016


1. An Elegant Facade, July 2015

I loved the first book (it was refreshing), so I am hoping this one will be every bit as delightful!

2. Missing, July 2015

This is another one where the first book blew me away! I look forward to reading this one, in hopes that some things will start to be resolved.;)

3. Without Warning, August 2016


4. The Lady and the Lionheart, August 2016

Doesn't this one look gorgeous?

5. A Lesson in Love and Murder, September 2016

The first one was quirky and adorable!

6. My sister's Prayer, September 2016


7. The Cautious Maiden, October 2016

I've only read the first one, but it was excellent! (this is the fourth one)

8. Tangled Webs, October 2016


9. Lost in Scotland, November 2016

I've adored her other books, so I look forward to seeing how this one is!

8. A Portrait of Emily Price, November 2016

Hurray! One of my favorite authors.

10. The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill

I wasn't thrilled with the last book I read by her, but I am hopeful this one will be more my speed.

What books are you excited about? Are there some I should add to my list?

15 comments:

  1. Joanne's and Katherine's made my list, and of course, I cannot wait to read Rachel's! Also, Lisa's is a must read for me too. Eager to see what comes next for Nikki Boyd. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize that Katherine had a new book coming out until I started making my list. I'm super excited about it!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read many of these authors, but several of these books have intrigued me. I hope you enjoy them when they release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Lesson in Love and Murder definitely looks like it belongs on my TBR! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine it will be wonderful, since I can highly recommend the first book in the series!

      Delete
  4. Love Katherine Reay!!! I didn't realize she had a new one coming. Can't wait to read it :) Thanks for sharing!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize she had another one coming out before I started making this list! Seeing it makes me happy.:)

      Delete
  5. I've read The Lady & The Lionheart and The Cautious Maiden already and they are FABULOUSLY AMAZING!!! Oh my goodness! I cannot gush about them enough! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear they are both worth getting excited about! I shall look forward to reading them.:)

      Delete
  6. I've heard a lot of good things about Eason - I want to try the first book in her series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that the series is a bit different with the main guardians being women. I hope you enjoy the series!

      Delete
  7. The cover of a Lesson in Love and Murder is so cute! I will have to check that series out because it looks like a fun read!
    Thanks for stopping by The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cute! I hope you will enjoy it if you have the chance to read them.

      Delete
  8. The cover of a Lesson in Love and Murder is so cute! I will have to check that series out because it looks like a fun read!
    Thanks for stopping by The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete