Monday, June 27, 2016

Take Ten: Favorite book covers



I wouldn't say that these are my favorite book covers of all time, but I can say that they are some of my favorites, some of which I would totally love to frame. Is it sad that lovely new additions of my favorite stories make me want to purchase another copy of that book?;) I know, it is a marketing ploy. And, it works...;)

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.
This is my favorite coloring book to date! The nice thing about the pages of this is that you could actually frame them an not feel bad for ripping up a book.;)

12 comments:

  1. I do like those covers! https://literarydust.wordpress.com/2016/06/27/top-ten-tuesday-freebie-week/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many pretty, pretty covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I have so many copies of the same Shakespeare books! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The marketing people in publishing houses know what they are doing.;)

      Delete
  4. oh my goodness - yes! I love all of these!! :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I think we have fairly similar taste, as far as books go!

      Delete
  5. Love the Puffin Bloom editions and the new Nancy Drew covers! Both look so gorgeous on the shelf!
    Thanks for stopping by The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are such fun!
      The new Nancy Drew are just in time for me to start thinking about buying some for my daughter...;) Okay, perhaps I am a bit hasty, since she is still a toddler. lol.

      Delete
  6. These are all very pretty!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/top-ten-tuesday-63/

    ReplyDelete