Monday, June 20, 2016

Take ten: favorite 2016 releases thus far



1.
This is probably the book I was most excited about this year, and it lived up to my expectations! If you enjoy Victorian style stories, then this one is a must!

2.
This one is a wonderful debut story! I love the nerdy, LOTR's aspect of the story.

3.
This one was an excellent conclusion to the Christiansen family series.

4.
I adored this one!


5.
While the first book in this series was amazing, I think this one was even better! I really need to check out some of the author's other stories, since this one was just fantastic.

6.
I read a fair bit of non-fiction, but I feel like a lot of them don't make it on to my list. This one was just what I needed though, so I have to include it! Super encouraging as a mother.

7.
This WWII era series has blown me away!

8.
This one is surprising. I loved it!

9.
I very much enjoyed this series!

10.

What books are on your list? Which should I add to mine?

5 comments:

  1. I haven’t read any of these. I haven’t read any 2016 release at all.I bought some but they are still in my bookshelves.
    Nice list!
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with any of these but I'm so glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!
      I highly recommend any of the books on my list.;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for stopping by!
      I highly recommend any of the books on my list.;)

      Delete