Monday, October 6, 2014

Sophia by Paula Kremser



Small-town Sophia Spencer can t believe her luck when an unexpected inheritance allows her to experience London s social scene. But her happiness disappears when she is caught napping in a grumpy gentleman's room and forced into an engagement to protect her reputation! Personalities collide and love blooms in this stunning debut novel.

My thoughts: I enjoyed this novel! It is a sweet story of a likeable young woman coming into her own when she is thrown into some unlikely situations! I very much appreciated the characters and the sweetness of the romance in the story. I think this author did a wonderful job introducing her characters and executing the story. I look forward to reading more by her in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment