Thursday, August 24, 2017
· The Kickstarter-funded, uniquely fragmented word game
· Carefully crafted to make it easy to form longer, more common words
· Intuitive and fun for 2-8 players of all skill levels (ages 8 and up)
· Includes 120 cards, 16 tokens, and nifty fold-out rules and poster
· Variable deck with a fresh linguistic experience every game
Every letter counts in a game of Rewordable. Each of the 120 cards has been selected for optimal word crafting. Build a new word and be rewarded. Or add to other players’ words to steal their points. Create the largest lexicon of words by the end of the game to become the Rewordable champion.
· 120 cards with one-, two-, and three-letter sequences, selected through linguistic research, computational analysis, and extensive playtesting
· 16 tokens add different goals, strategies, and rewards to every game
· Nifty fold-out rules with easy to follow how-to-play diagrams
My thoughts: I love words and I enjoy games, so I was thrilled to have a chance to get this game to play! It is a fun twist on most word games, since you get to make up words and add to others, seeking to win the most tokens for your word combinations. This is a great game for ages 8 on up and you need not love words to enjoy playing it!
I received this game from Blogging for Books in exchange for my honest review.