Monday, December 7, 2015

Top Ten new authors (to me) in 2015


2015 has brought a lot of fun, new things with it, including some great new (to me) authors!

1. Patricia Bradley

Even though I jumped in at the end of the series, it really didn't matter, since each book could be a stand alone title. I need to go back and read the rest of series now...

2. Lisa Harris

Oh my goodness! If you are looking for a suspenseful read, then check this one out! I had a hard time putting it down and can't believe I have to wait so long for the second book.;)

3. Dina L. Sleiman

Both of her books are great stories about strong women!

4. Sarah Sundin

Another one that I can't believe took me so long to read, since this story is incredible! I have to wait forever for the next title in the series.:(

5. Alicia Buck

I hope to read more by this author, since she did a wonderful job of retelling Cinderella while making it wholly her own.

6. Mike Boldt

I love this one! His other book that we read together this year is good too, but this one shot to the top of my favorite books to read aloud.;)

7. Mike Austin

Another new favorite! I love how it teaches how to mix colors in a fun way.

8. Rod Campbell

How did I miss this book as a kid? It has totally ruined me at the zoo, since I go around quoting parts of it...;)

9. Karma Wilson

Another great book for teaching colors, this one using nature. I love Karma's stories!

10. Susan Verde

This one is a fun book with famous painting and how they can make the viewer feel.:)
So, what is on your top ten list?

2 comments:

  1. You have some of my favorite authors on this list! :) I had not heard of Out of the Ashes ... definitely checking into that one! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed it, since it was quite a different retelling.;)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete