One of my friends recently did this just before they went in to find out the gender of their twins. I thought it might be fun to do the same, since we are having the sonogram tomorrow to find out what the gender of our baby is.:D
1. How am I carrying (high: girl, low: boy)
When we last went in, I was told that I am carrying high, so that would be a point for the baby being a girl.:D
2. Where are you carrying? ( front like a basketball=boy, middle like a watermelon-girl)
The last couple of weeks, when it has become more noticeable, I would say more in the front, so a point for boy.
3. Cravings (salty and meat=boy, sweats and fruit=girl)
I should throw this out, since I am not having twins and yet crave salty foods and fruits. I can't stand the smell of red meat, especially when it is cooking, but I have craved ice cream, so this would count as another point for the baby being a girl.
4. Morning sickness (none=boy, a lot=girl)
I haven't had a lot, by most standards, but I have had a lot of nausea. I don't know who I would give that to.
5. Hands (rough=boy, soft=girl)
Soft, so girl.
6. Addition (add the month you conceived to your age. even=boy, odd=girl)
7. Attitude (same=boy, moodier=girl)
8. Momma's intuition
9. Daddy's intuition
Boy (so one of us will be right. lol)
10. Skin on face (normal=boy, more breakouts=girl)
Total: 4 for a boy and 5 for a girl.