Monday, February 29, 2016

Take Ten: Books to read if you are in the mood for a sweet romance



1. The Hearts We Mend

While I adored the first book in this series, I think this one was even better! It is a beautiful story of two people who find love despite the odds.

2. Change of Heart

Another great romance that I've recently found myself in love with.

3. The Red Door Inn

I loved that this one is set on Prince Edward Island!

4. Edenbrooke

I need to go back and re-read this one, since I really loved it the first time around.;)

5. Through Waters Deep

The way the romance in this story develops over time makes it the perfect 1940's era read.

6. At Love's Bidding

This one has such cute and quirky characters with the fun backdrop of an old fashioned auction house.

7. Blackmoore

I wish that Julianne would write more stories, since I have loved the ones that I have read up to this point!

8. A Noble Masquerade

This one took me by surprise at just how good it was! The premise of the story was just so much fun.

9. The Hesitant Heiress

The attraction of the couple in this story is hard to miss from the get go!

10. Lie A Flower in Bloom

I loved the unconventional heroine in this one.

What other books should I have included?

12 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books, but they certainly do look sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I'll ever read any of these, but I do like the cover for The Hesitant Heiress. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous? There are three more titles in the series that I look forward to reading, since they are every bit as gorgeous looking.;)

      Delete
  3. These do sound very sweet and I'm loving the sound of the unconventional heroine in the last one. Also the cover of #9 is GORGEOUS. :') Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a long time since I've read a sweet romance. Thanks for this list.

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/03/ten-books-to-read-if-you-are-in-mood.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you are in the mood for a sweet story, you know where to start.;)

      Delete
  5. Oooh Blackmoore sounds really god. Added to the growing TBR. Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an excellent, gothic style story. I highly recommend it!

      Delete
  6. Great book list, Amanda. Most of these I haven't read but then, they are on my someday TBR list. :D

    ReplyDelete