Monday, May 20, 2019

Dear Daughters


With Dear Daughters, Susie Davis creates a bridge between two groups of women–dear daughters and spiritual mamas. Dear daughters are young women in search of spiritual guidance and spiritual mamas are women just a little further down the road with age-old wisdom to share. Each group has valuable insight for the other and the hope is that the reader will invite someone to come alongside them, pore over the included letters together, and pass along wisdom and advice that will make both lives more beautiful, wherever they are in their God story.

This book, ideal for a gift, is a casebound hardcover with ribbon.

My thoughts: This book is wonderful! I love that Susie has written it in such a way that you feel like you are sitting down with a mentor who encourages younger women in all walks of life. I really enjoyed her thoughts on traditions and how they should be contributing to the health of a family and not causing stress, since I feel like I am one to hold to traditions. So, that is some advise that I will be storing away for future reference. I loved this book and found it so encouraging!
I received this book through the publisher. This is my honest review and is in no way influenced by receiving a complimentary copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment