This post contains affiliate links.
Top ten Tuesday has moved here
1. To read at least 80 books. I feel like I have a good handle on this and may have underestimated how many books I read in a year. Or, it could be that it has just been so cold out that all we do is read right now.;)
2. To do a better job knocking out my non fiction TBR pile.
3. Start the Little House series with my children.
4. Work on calligraphy/brush lettering. I received a set of pens for Christmas, so I am looking forward to using them!
5. Finish the stack of books by my bed. (seriously, it keeps trying to grow and eat up more of my floor space.)
6. Figure out the best reading/book apps.
7. Get my daughter to where she can read on her own. Working on this. She can read quite a few words, but still needs me to sit there and help her out. This may be a goal that goes into next year...;)
8. Take part in the winter challenge at the local library. This year, that means reading 5 mysteries in two months.
9. Take part in all the summer reading programs with the kids.;)
10. Fill this journal! (okay, I was running out of ideas. I did get this journal for Christmas, since I loved the Emma one I had!)
What are your resolutions?