Monday, January 8, 2018

Take ten: Books I meant to read in 2017 but didn't



1. The Fill-in Boyfriend
Or, basically just more Kasie West, since they are the perfect book to read when needing a pick me up.;)


2. Love, Lies, and the List


3. Ravenswolde
I have had this one on my kindle way to long!


4. The Illusionist's Apprentice
I've read all of Kristy's books up to this point, and they are always enjoyable. I need to make time for this one!


6. Magnolia Storms
Janet is an incredible author, so I really need take the time to read this one!


7. Surprised by Motherhood


8. Raising Boys by Design


9. The More of Less


10. In 27 Days
This one just looks fascinating.

2 comments:

  1. I should have added Kristy's to my list too! As she always writes an amazing story, I've zero doubt 'Illusionist' is amazing. YAY for the Kasie West shout-out. Her books are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to her upcoming book that will release soon, as well. (well, both Kristy's and Kasie's!).
      I actually finished The Fill in Boyfriend already... It was so cute!

      Delete