What books would be in your summer beach bag or vacation tote? Here is a list of the ones in my bag!
1. Beyond the Rising Tide by Sarah Beard
I'm looking forward to reading this book, since her first one was excellent!
2. Sea Rose Lane by Irene Hannon
This one looks like a great summer read!
3. The Time Key by Melanie Bateman
Time travel? Yes please!
4. Like a River from its Course by Kelli Stuart
Not exactly a light read, but one I am looking forward to nonetheless.
5. All Summer Long by Melody Carlson
Melody always writes an enjoyable, light hearted story that has some surprising depth.
6. The Ringmaster's Wife by Kristy Cambron
I already read this one, but still include it on my list, since I'm part of a blog tour with it. And, it's a great book!
7. Come With Me by Suzanne Eller
A non fiction that looks great!
8. My Father's House by Rose Chandler
This one looks interesting.
9. The Seed by Erik Guzman
A true myth in the style of Lewis and Tolkien. I hope it lives up to the reviews!
10. In the Field of Grace by Tessa Afshar
This book has been on my list for some time, since I enjoy her books. I hope to read it this summer!