Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Top Ten Book Confessions
2. I have never read Twilight. And I probably never will.
3. I am a horrible person to lend books to. You may never get them back, since they get lost in my stack of "to read:. (now, I probably better go through that stack and return some books..)
4. I thought I would never be won over to electronic reading devices. Then, I was given a Kindle for Christmas in 2011. Lets just say, my husband knows me better than I know myself.;)
5. Used bookstores are my weakness.
6. I don't always read series in order...
7. Vacations as a kid weren't complete unless I had a while backpack stuffed with books. Even if I didn't touch hardly any of them. (though, on road trips, I was often glad of all the books.
8. Reading in the car doesn't make me carsick, for which I am glad, since we took a lot of road trips growing up!
9. I have never bought a book to put on my Kindle, and yet I have at least 500 titles.
10. My husband is every bit the reader I am, which is great, since then we can spend the evening engrossed in our books.:) I don't feel guilty when a book has me sucked in, because he understands.