Wednesday, September 19, 2012
1. The United Kingdom. I've wanted to go there since I was a young teen and my Papa told me he would take me, since he couldn't drive in Ireland (I guess they don't allow people over 70 to drive there?). Now that I am older, I don't think I want to drive in parts of Ireland, since Dublin is suppose to be one of the worst cities to get around in.
2. New Zealand, since it looks so gorgeous and untouched.
3. Alaska in the summer time. I want to try Salmon fishing up there.:D
4. Prince Edwards Island. Too much Anne of Green Gables, I know. lol.
5. Kenya or Liberia.
6. Peru. (laugh if you want, Andrew;))