Wednesday, March 30, 2011


A while back, we received a notice from our insurance company that informed us they no longer wanted to cover if our house stayed the way it was. They requested we remove the wood burning stove pipe that was left in the house, since it wasn't being used (which wasn't a huge deal) and to paint the exterior of the addition. What? In the middle of Winter? I can't say we were terrible happy. Thankfully though, the Lord blessed us with some gorgeous weather, so we were able to get the mud room painted in time.

Markets have started up again! We went to the KC Food Circle expo at the Sermon Center on Saturday and will attend the next expo this weekend at the Shawnee Mission Civic Center. It is nice to have a few Saturday's off in the Winter time, but by the time warmer weather is here, I'm ready for the markets to start up again. Its like a homecoming when you go to the first one and see all your favorite venders and customers.;)

We are working on our gluten free site, which the lovely Miss. Laura is helping us design. I'm afraid that there isn't much to the site (http://sweetsistersgfbakery.com) at the moment. We are working on adding some content to the site. I do believe that is the hard part, attempting to come up with something interesting and engaging, and yet to the point.

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for good weather for being able to accomplish those tasks! :)

    I can't wait for our market to start again, I'm missing it now.
    And the visiting and fun.. :)

    I think that is the hardest part; putting content/interesting info/etc. on a site and really filling it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found me! I found you back!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete