Monday, November 14, 2016

Take ten: favorite movies


This week, the subject over at the Broke and Bookish is top ten movies.

1. Emma

This is probably my all time favorite movie! It's been a while since I have watched it (I would blame it on marriage and children, but my hubby has actually watched it with me and doesn't mind rewatching movies. I may need to see what my toddler thinks of it...:)), so I need to pull it out!

2. North and South

Love this movie, love this scene!

3. Lord of the Rings


4. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe


5. Harry Potter


6. Matilda

I have a disclaimer with this one, it has been ages since I saw it, but I loved it as a kid!

7.Emma Mini series

8 comments:

  1. Yes to LoTR, Harry Potter and Narnia (which I love but couldn't fit on my list!) I love Matilda too! I haven't seen it in a few years so a re-watch is in order I think.

    Here's my TTT post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they would of done the whole Chronicles of Narnia the same caliber. It would of been nice to have an updated version of the books.;)
      I think a re-watch is in order here as well!

      Delete
  2. Guess I'd better look for NORTH AND SOUTH since I love all of the other movies. MY Top Christmas Movies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to tell me what you think of it! I adore that movie.;) Unfortunately, it takes a fair bit of time to watch it.;)

      Delete
  3. Love so many of these movies! :-) Harry Potter is of course, an amazing movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I can't believe I almost missed out on them.;)

      Delete
  4. I have never read or seen Emma ( shame!) - it has been on quite a few lists this week- definitely want to pick this book up soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Though I know some people think she is a brat. I see a bit of myself in her and love that she is open to changing for the better. And, I love the hero!

      Delete