Monday, August 1, 2016

Take Ten

Top ten books I would buy if someone handed me a fully loaded gift card. Somehow, this is not a hard one.;)

1. I'll Be Yours by Jenny B. Jones
I love this author, even if it has been a while since I read her books. Sadly, the library doesn't have this one.

2. The Lady and the Lionheart by Joanne Bischof
I've heard a lot of good things about this book! I'm also in love with the cover.;)

3. Close to You by Kara Isaac
Okay, so I have read this one, but only have it on my Kindle, so I would like to have a paper copy. I'm weird in that I love having hard copies of my favorites.;)

4. Can't Help Falling by Kara Isaac
She's a new favorite author, so it stands to reason that I need this one too.;)

5. Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel
I've read some of his stuff and it's wonderful!

6. Give them Grace by Elyse M Fitzpatrick

7. Bound Heart by Dawn Crandall
I read the first book in the Everstone Chronicles, and it was well written, so I would love to finish the series!

8. Captive Imposter by Dawn Crandall
The third book in the Everstone Chronicles.

9. Fierce Women by Kimberly Wagner
This one looks amazing!

10. Men Who Love Fierce Women
I know it's geared towards men, but I would need the set.;) This one for my hubby.;)

8 comments:

  1. I am not familiar with the books on your wish list, but I hope you get all the books you want.

    I was thinking about way more expensive books. Check out my silly list. My TTT shopping list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to check out your list, since I'm curious to see what expensive books there are out there.;) I would love a first edition of Persuasion or Emma by Jane Austen...;)

      Delete
  2. Hope you receive the books you want soon. Happy reading!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/08/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-id-buy-right.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing list! Hope you'll be able to get/will be gifted ALL these novels soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First two on your list? MUST. BUY. :)

    Yay for Kara's books. I cannot wait to read them and feel awful I haven't read her first novel. *sigh* Soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to! I need to put them on my wishlist for Christmas. Already thinking ahead.;)
      I was hoping to win Joanne's book when you did the giveaway.;)

      Delete