Monday, December 28, 2015

Take Ten: books I am most excited about in early 2016


Books I am most excited about that are coming out in early 2016

1. Always Watching, January 2nd

I am super excited about this one, since I have enjoyed her mysteries. This will be a new genre for her, so I look forward to reading it!

2. Where She Belongs, January 5th

I loved her WWII story, so I can't wait for this one!

3. Curio, January 5th

Okay, so I am kind of cheating with this one, since I have already started it.;) So far, I love it, since there is plenty of mystery as one discovers more about the dystopian world the story is set in.

4. You're the one that I want, February 1st

This is the final Christiansen sibling to fall in love, so it will be bittersweet.;) I look forward to seeing how Susan handles the story.;)

5. A Spy's Devotion, February 9th

Another new genre for an author I enjoy! I love Regency style stories, so this one looks particularly fun.;)

6. I am N, March 1st

A more serious book, but one I look forward to nonetheless.

7. A Daring Sacrifice, March 1st

I very much enjoyed the first book, so I look forward to the story continuing with a new heroine.

8. Land of Silence, May 1st

I've enjoyed the other books I have read by this author, since they give a fresh look at Biblical stories. This one is based on the woman who had an issue of blood that was healed by Jesus. It looks fantastic!

9. Anchor in the Storm, May 3rd

I loved the first book! Since you kind of meet the heroine in the first one, I am especially excited to see how her story works out.:)

10. Dawn at Emberwilde, May 10th

Another Regency style story that looks like fun.

What books are you looking forward to in the coming year?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of many of these books, but I think I'm going to have to add some of them to my TBR. Dawn of Emerwilde has a gorgeous cover. Thanks for stopping by my TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them, if you have the chance to read some.;)
      My thoughts exactly! I can be taken in by a pretty cover.;)

      Delete
  2. I've read Where She Belongs & Curio for RT magazine - both are excellent! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading the obe and finishing the other, though steam punk may not be my thing...;)

      Delete
  3. Smashing list. I REALLY liked Lynette Eason's (So. Good.) and Curio is indeed intriguing. As for 'Where She Belongs' and 'A Daring Sacrifice,' I'm interested in both and of course, Sarah's. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like hearing that you enjoyed "Always Watching"! I just put it on hold at the library, since it doesn't look like I will be offered a review copy.;) Horrors, I know. lol.
      I look forward to reading your thoughts on some of the others!

      Delete