Monday, April 14, 2014

Killing Jesus

Killing Jesus  is an interesting book on the conspiracy behind the trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ. With Easter around the corner, I think that this is a good book to read through, since it makes you really stop and think about the sacrifice that Jesus made by going through such a gruesome death. This book is not for the faint of heart, since the author does go through the torment and persecution that Jesus went through on our behalf. I thought it was interesting that he makes the point that Jesus suffered on the cross and how it was a very public, humiliating death. (not to mention painful) It made me really stop and pause to think about the suffering that came before His triumphant resurrection.
*Note, this is not for the faint of heart. Also, it is not a book to read to young children.
I received a copy of this for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment