Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Lady's Honor

When Elizabeth was sent from her beloved Cornwall to find a husband in London, she figured finding true love would be easy. After three seasons though, she is tired of fortune seekers and must flee from being married off to an old marquess who's previous wives have meet mysterious deaths. But, is her home really a haven? With the problem of smugglers threatening her safety, and the attention of a man who interests her but is below her station, Elizabeth must learn that she cannot put her trust in stone and mortor.
I thought this story was interesting and had a lot going on, but I also found Elizabeth hard to relate to. Still, it was a good story and I liked the mystery!
I received a copy of this novel for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment