Friday, July 2, 2010

I try to hear from heaven, but I talk the whole time


It has been hitting me that I'm getting married in just over three months and that there are a bazillion little details we need to have figured out before the wedding date. Who knew there were so many little things that need attention? Its fun, even if I have no clue what kind of wording to put on the invitations (though I do know that I want both sets of parents to be on there) or the order of the service. Its been a journey for us, alright!

We took some of our engagement pictures last week with my mom. What fun! We went to an old estate, which Andrew's sister in law had suggested. Its perfect for taking photos!

2 comments:

  1. Three months seems so close now! :)
    Love the pics; you two are silly together ;)
    Have fun with the invites and all the sweet details of your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just 3 months! Lets see, I know you and now 3 other couples who are getting married this fall.

    ReplyDelete