Friday, July 9, 2010


What do you think it takes to be lucky? I was reading a book called The Survivors Club and it talked about this idea that some people are lucky than others. You know what I got out of it? That most people aren't so much lucky as that they choice to take what life throws at them and dwell on the positive. Not the negative. They also notice the chance opportunities, which I would venture to say is because they are upbeat and enjoying life around them. They also generally listen to their hunches, persevere in the face of failure, have the ability to turn bad luck into good fortune, and can have a uncanny ability to make their wishes come true.
So, what do you say? I thought it was interesting, but I think luck really boils down to how we handle life and what is thrown in our direction. We all have bad days, but its what we do with those bad days that can make all the difference.

1 comment:

  1. Makes sense. And I really don't "believe" in luck or coincidences but the Hand of God and the blessings He pours out on His children.

    ReplyDelete