Monday, November 24, 2014
Winter to be read list
I know, even though it may feel like Winter some days, doesn't mean that it is actually Winter. This one is early, with all the end of the year themes that Broke and Bookish is doing.
So, here is my Winter TBR list!
1. The Princess in the Opal Mask by Jenny Lundquist
I'm sure I have said it before, by I am a total sucker for fairy tale type stories. So, I can't wait to dive into this gorgeous book!
2. Masterpiece Marriage by Gina Welborn
This story looks cute! It just arrived in the mail from Lit fuse, and I look forward to starting it.
3. Luminary by Krista McGee
I love this author! Her young adult stories are amazing! I can't believe that I am only just now getting around to reading this book...
4. Pawn by Aimee Carter
Has anyone else read this book? It looks like it could be fun. I just got it in from the library..
5. Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George
I like this author's stories, but I also feel just a tiny bit torn over them. I hope that this book will solidify her as a favorite author!
6. This is What you just put in your mouth? by Patrick Di Justo
I probably shouldn't read this one.... Call it morbid fascination with what the FDA allows in our food.
7. The Top Ten Most Outrageous Couples of the Bible by David Clarke
I figured I would include some non fiction on this list, since I do enjoy it.;)
8. Happy Habits for Every Couple by the Lipps
Another fun marriage book.
9. Persuasion, Captain Wentworth, and Cracklin' Cornbread by Mary Jane Hathaway
I really need to read this one, since Persuasion is my favorite out of Jane Austen's novels!
10. In the Fields of Grace by Tessa Afshar
Another favorite author that I can't believe I haven't read her latest book yet!
So, what is on your list?