Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR list

Top Ten Tuesday:
Books on my to be read list for this summer

1. Woman of Fortune by Kellie Coates Gilbert
I was blown away by her first book, even though it was sad. I'm looking forward to reading this one!

2. With Every Breath by Elizabeth Camden
I like her books for their rich historical details. I'm not a huge fan of the romance, since it can be a bit over the top, but I still like her stories.

3. Blind Date by Melody Carlson
When I want something fun and easy to read, I like to grab a Melody Carlson.:)

4. The Sign Painter by Davis Bunn
Another favorite author.

5. Miracle in a Dry Season by Sarah Loudin Thomas
This is a new author who I am looking forward to checking out!

6. Gathering Shadows by Nancy Mehl
Okay, so I have to admit that I was skeptical about the combination of Mennonite mysteries, but this author makes it work! I love her books!

7. A Deadly Business by Lis Wiehl
Her mysteries are fast pace, not something one wants to get into at night, since one can't put her books down!

8.Sarah's Choice by Rebecca St. James and Nancy Rue
The first one was a bit much for me (since it was about a cutter), but I think I will quite enjoy this one!

9.Oath of the Brotherhood by C.E. Laureano
I haven't read any books by this author, but I look forward to trying this one out!

10. All for a Sister by Allison Pittman
I wasn't crazy about the first book in this series, but I look forward to this one! I think the 1920's were and interesting time in our history.



No comments:

Post a Comment