Saturday, April 17, 2010

To market, to market


Market morning. We had an Earth Day fair in addition to the regular markets today.:) They usually have a book sale going on in one of the gyms (which I look forward to, as one can never have enough books!). They didn't have it this year though, which was a disappointment. I'm sure Andrew doesn't feel to sorry for me, since it means less books for him to have to move when we get married in October.;)
Having skipped last year's Earth Day fair because of remodeling the gym, it kind of threw off everyone's groove. I was glad they held it again this year though!
We saw a young lady today who became one of our most memorable customers some years ago when she spent her whole allowance at our booth.:) How many 8-10 year olds are interested in free range, farm fresh eggs? I think we have a future farmer on our hands! It was lovely to see her again. It reminds me how old I am growing.;) I'll be a quarter of a century at the end of this month!
We catered the lunch for the event, which is always a fun experience. My mum's worst fear is to run out of food early on.;) We didn't, which can be a mixed blessing.
I am so thrilled that Spring is finally here, bringing with it the markets and warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment