Monday, September 18, 2017

Top ten books on my fall TBR list


1. An Inconvenient Beauty

I've loved this series, so I look forward to finishing the final book in the series! I will admit to cheating with this one, I've already started on it.;)

2. Lady Jayne Disappears

I'm hoping this one will arrive in my mail box soon.;)

3. A Dangerous Legacy

It's been a while since I last picked up one of Elizabeth's books, so I am hoping to make time for this one.

4. What Hope Remembers

I know this one has been out for a while, but I'm only just now hoping to read it.;)The first two books were excellent!

5. The Thing With Feathers

Another book that has been out for a while, but one I hope to read soon!

6. The Secret Life of Sarah Hollenbeck

I hope this one will be in the mail soon as well!

7. The House on Foster Hill

This one looks like a delightful mystery!

8. Vanishing Point

This series is awesome and I look forward to finally getting some answers to the on going mystery!

9. Then There Was You


10. The Dishonorable Miss Delancey


What's on your Fall TBR list?

10 comments:

  1. Ah, yes! I spy some familiar books on your list (they made it on mine this week too). Also on mine is Melissa Tagg, Dani Pettrey and Courtney Walsh. Oh, and 'Foster Hill' TOTALLY should have made my list too! Sad I missed that one. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about adding Melissa Tagg's newest book.;) I ran out of room. lol.

      Delete
  2. The Thing With Feathers has me intrigued! :-) I hope that you get around to these books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got it in from the library, so I will probably start it before Fall is official.😆

      Delete
  3. Hope you enjoy all your fall reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good looking books on this list! Have fun with your selections. :)

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to reading as it cools down.:)

      Delete
  5. I haven't heard of any of the books you've listed but they do sound interesting! Hope you enjoy them ☺️

    ReplyDelete