This weeks subject over at the Broke and Bookish is the top ten 2016 releases I meant to read, but didn't get around to.
1. The Lady and the Lionheart by Joanne Biscof
I keep talking about this one, so I just need to get it on my kindle and start reading it!
2. The Cautious Maiden by Dawn Crandall
I need to read the 2nd and 3rd books first....
3. What Light by Jay Master
I started this one and it's super cute!
4. Where Two Hearts Meet by Liz Johnson
I loved the first one, and enjoyed this character (she's a Baker, so I can relate.:)), so I need to make time for this one!
5. #famous by Jilly Gagnon
This one looks adorable!
6. Out of Tune by Gail Ball
Another cute looking story!
7. Baker's Magic by Diane Zahler
8. It Started with Goodbye by Christina June
I just downloaded this one. I'm super excited!
9. I'll Be Yours by Jenny B. Jones
I've loved her other books, so I need to make the time for this one!
10. Lost in Scotland by Julianne Donaldson
I've loved her period books, so I need to try this one.:)
What books should I add to my list?