Monday, January 11, 2016

Take ten: 2015 releases I meant to get to but didn't


The Top Ten subject for this week is 2015 releases that I meant to read, but didn't get around to doing so. I thought that this one might be hard, since I feel like I did get around to reading most of the books that I wanted to read. Then, I started looking at my list and realized that I might not of done quite as well as I thought.;) So, here is my list for the week!

1. The Awakening

While I didn't get around to reading more than the first book of this fun indie series, I am thrilled to have the 2nd and 3rd books on my kindle now, so I will read them soon.;)

2. The Gathering

This one is an extension of #1.

3. Just one Summer

This collection of novella's is one that I kept meaning to pick up... The nice thing about novella's is that they fit nicely in between other books and deadlines.;)

4. The Wonder of You

Yes, it is horrible that I read the last book before going back and reading this one!

5. The Painter's Daughter

I was quite excited to see this one come out when it first released, but then felt disappointed with Lady, Maybe, so we shall see if I make it back to this title. Probably at some point.

6. Until the Dawn

I need to make time for this one, since I always enjoy the historical aspect of her stories!

7. Rising Darkness

I have loved all the books I've read by this author, including the first two of this series. She brings up some interesting social issues that I enjoy reading her thoughts on.

8. Ravenswolde

I am so excited about this one! While it is one that I missed, I didn't actually find out about it until 2015 was almost over...;)

9. Hollywood Lost

This one looks like an interesting mystery!

10. Hidden Agenda

Another interesting looking mystery!
So, what books did you mean to read, but didn't find the time for?

No comments:

Post a Comment