Monday, October 19, 2015

Take Ten


10 Wishes I would ask the book genie to grant me:

1. I know my husband would laugh at me for this one, but I would love for there to be one last, lost novel that Jane Austen wrote. Six complete books just isn't enough. lol.

2. C.S. Lewis had an unfinished manuscript on a story he started about Helen of Troy that I would of loved to read in it's entirety.;) I love what he did with Till We Have Faves and the story of Psych and Cupid, so I am sure that a story about Helen of Troy would of been amazing!

3. When I was younger, I really enjoyed Lawanan Blackwell's Gresham Chronicles. I wish she would write more stories like them!

4. Another great fantasy series by Sherwood Smith.

5. More books by Autumn Cornwell.

6. More books by Jenny Lundquist

7. Another good series by Patrick W. Carr. (I may have my wish with this one, since he is coming out with a new series!)

8. Another book by Julianne Donaldson.

9. More books by Jill Williamson.

10.More stories by Melanie Dobson

4 comments:

  1. It would be great to have more books by loved authors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would indeed!
      I should of put other wishes, like an awesome library.;)

      Delete
  2. Another Jane Austen novel would be really awesome! Great list and thanks for stopping by The Regal Critiques!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of people would be happy with a new Austen novel.;)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete