Monday, February 23, 2015

Take Ten


Top Ten Favorite Fictional Heroines
1. Lucy Pevenise from Narnia

Lucy has been on my list of favorites since I was a little girl.
2. Jo March from Little Women

I wanted to write stories just like her, when I was a kid.;)
3. Emma Woodhouse

Okay, yes she is spoiled and meddlesome, but her heart is in the right place! I love how her character develops as she learns to accept that she isn't always right.;)
4.Lizzy Bennet

Lizzy is just so spunky! (For some reason, I just adore that cover!)
5. Hermoine Granger

6. Lady Merry

7. Emma Smallwood

8.Elara

9. Abigail Pressman

10 Samantha Moore

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic list, Amanda - love Lucy, Emma, Elizabeth and of course, Samantha. All are fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Did you see that Katherine Reay has another title in the works? I can't to see what it is about!

      Delete
  2. You have some great heroines listed!
    Definitely Lucy from Narnia. Gotta love her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She is one of my very favorites.;)

      Delete