Monday, March 31, 2014

Found

Most of us long for a purpose in life. Long to know that our life has meaning. Has worth. That the everyday and mundane isn't all there is to this life.
In Found, Micha Boyett shares her own journey of discovering meaning in the chaos of being a stay at home mother to her first child. When her family moves across the country, she goes on a spiritual journey to seek to apply St. Benedict's way off life to her own.
I could relate to Micha as she shared some of the struggles of being a new mom, since it totally changes your life! I think that this book, while interesting and not just for women in the same boat, would touch at home mom's the most.
I thought her journey was interesting, though I didn't agree with everything. I appreciated her openness and unique take on life and a relationship with the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment