Wednesday, January 11, 2012

School has started again. On the worst possible day, might I add.;) Monday was a hectic day, with tons of orders through the three schools we provide bread for. This is a huge blessing, but it still makes Monday's busy.;) Anyway, while we were forming all the hot dog buns, hamburger buns, dinner rolls, etc, I tried to chop the tip of my thumb off. Stupid, I know.:P Thankfully, it didn't need stitched, but I did a number to it and have had butterfly band aids, along with a regular band aid on top of that, on my thumb ever since. Makes doing small tasks interesting, but better this than stitches.;)
I also came down with a cold on Monday.:P Andrew had it last week. I am hopeful that this is the last day of it being an annoyance.;)
I'm glad that this term, I only have the one math class. Next term, I am signed up for Art Appreciation, my last Algebra class, and then Intro to Business, so I will pay for having such a light load this eight weeks.;)
I discovered that I had ordered the wrong text book for my Intermediate Algebra course.:P So, today, I posted the imposter online and ordered the right one! When I first looked the correct text book up, I found it listed for over $100 at the cheapest.:P I almost ordered it off Amazon, but decided to look it up on one other site. I'm glad I did, since I found it for half the price! God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment