1. Anne of Green Gables was one of the first to come to mind, since you can`t beat the friendship of Anne and Diane.
2. Winne the Pooh.
3. I feel like Lord of the Rings can almost be on here twice, since you have the sacrificing friendship of Sam and Frodo, then the war time kinship of Legolas and Gimli.
4. Charlotte`s Web was my favorite story on friendship when I was a kid.
5. Sherlock Holmes. Watson balances his brilliant friend.
6.Harry Potter. Where would he be without Ron and Hermoine?
7. Katniss and Peeta.Sure, he loves her, but he was a great friend to always put her needs first.
8. Percy Jackson, with his best buds.
9. The Scarlet Pimpernel. I love the League!
10. Shirley and Caroline in Charlotte Bronte's Shirley.